What are cookies
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website, or another website, to recognise your device the next time you visit. There are many functions cookies serve, for example they can help us to remember your username and preferences.
We’re using cookies for the following purposes:
- Login: Once you login to our website, a cookie is set containing your encrypted credentials, required to recognize you between page visits. You can disable this cookie by unchecking “Remember me” in the login form.
- Session: Upon first visit of our website, the system will create a new unique session for you which will be saved using a cookie on your computer. Sessions are required to recognize users between page accesses. It is a temporary cookie which will be deleted once you close your internet browser.
- Third-Party Services: Displayed ads or sharing content through social networks or comparable actions might cause a cookie created by them.
How to disable or delete cookies
Your internet browser offers specialized options to manage and remove cookies. They offer settings to reject many or all cookies. Please refer to the instructions for your internet browser from the list below.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Steam Keys Free needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Steam Keys Free permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Steam Keys Free legitimate interests
- Steam Keys Free needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Steam Keys Free follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Steam Keys Free uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Note that Steam Keys Free has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Pary Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Steam Keys Free does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.